Last Updated on March 23, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Adam Savage is an American special effects designer/fabricator, actor, educator, and television personality. He is best known as the former co-host of the Discovery Channel television series “MythBusters” and “Unchained Reaction”. He is also known for his work on the science fiction television series “Firefly” and the drama series “The Last Ship”. He is a prominent member of the skeptic community.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow as a person. It’s also one of the best ways to learn new skills and improve your knowledge. Today, we’re glad to share a list of books recommended by Adam Savage, one of the most prominent names in the world of television and entertainment.
- 1 1.1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
- 2 2.Atlas Obscura by Joshua Foer
- 3 3.Neuromancer by William Gibson
- 4 4.Dune by Frank Herbert
- 5 5.Seveneves by Neal Stephenson
- 6 6.The Three-Body Problem by CixinLiu
- 7 7.Shikasta by Doris Lessing
- 8 8.Born Standing Up by Steve Martin
- 9 9.Gun, with Occasional Music by Jonathan Lethem
- 10 10.The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin
- 11 11.Girl in Landscape by Jonathan Lethem
- 12 12.Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
- 13 13.Count Zero by William Gibson
- 14 14.The Liars’ Club by Mary Karr
- 15 15.Death’s End by Cixin Liu
- 16 16.The Dark Forest by Cixin Liu
- 17 17.Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson
- 18 18.Julia and Jacques Cooking at Home by Julia Child
2.Atlas Obscura by Joshua Foer
10.The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin
13.Count Zero by William Gibson
Adam Savage’s list of books is a great mix of fiction and non-fiction. You’ll find books about the history of science, the history of art, and even a book about the history of the world. It’s a great list of books to help you learn about the world and the people in it. We hope you enjoy them!
- Scott Mosier’s Book Recommendations
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb’s Book Recommendations
- Brandon Sanderson’s Book recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.