Last Updated on April 26, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Anthony Robbins is an American author and entrepreneur. He is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. Robbins is the founder of several companies which specialize in business education and motivational products and services. Robbins has written several books, including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. Robbins has been criticized for his aggressive sales tactics and high-pressure sales techniques.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow. Reading is also one of the best ways to learn about the world around us and to learn about ourselves. We’re glad to share with you today some of the books that Anthony Robbins recommends.
- 1 1.Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T.Harv Eker
- 2 2.“As A Man Thinketh” by James Allen
- 3 3.“The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho
- 4 4.“Man’s Search For Meaning” by Viktor Frankl
- 5 5. “Linchpin” by Seth Godin
- 6 6.“Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got” by Jay Abraham
- 7 7. “The Happiness Hypothesis” by Jonathan Haidt
- 8 8.“Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain” by Pete Egoscue
- 9 9.“The Fourth Turning” by William Strauss and Neil Howe
- 10 10.“Emerson: Essays and Lectures” by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 11 11.“Generations” by William Strauss and Neil Howe
- 12 12.“The Singularity Is Near” by Ray Kurzweil
- 13 13. Tribe of Mentors by Tim Ferriss
- 14 14.Principles: Life and Work Hardcover by Ray Dalio
- 15 15.Living Forward by Michael Hyatt & Daniel Harkavy
- 16 16.Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- 17 17.The TB12 Method by Tom Brady: How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance
- 18 18.A Mind at Home with Itself: How Asking Four Questions Can Free Your Mind, Open Your Heart, and Turn Your World Around
18.A Mind at Home with Itself: How Asking Four Questions Can Free Your Mind, Open Your Heart, and Turn Your World Around
Anthony Robbins is a man who has read a lot. He’s read a lot of books and he’s read a lot of biographies. He’s read a lot of books on philosophy, business, and success. We hope you enjoyed this list of book recommendations from Anthony Robbins. We hope you’ll read these books and take away some of the wisdom and knowledge that these books have to offer.