Last Updated on April 28, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Ben Greenfield is a New York Times bestselling author, world-renowned fitness and fat loss expert, speaker, ex-bodybuilder, Ironman triathlete, and the founder and CEO of Kion, a company that develops and manufactures products that enable people to live healthier lives. He is also the founder of The Satori Group, a company that provides consulting services to the supplement, fitness, health, and wellness industries. Greenfield is the host of the popular Ben Greenfield Fitness podcast, which has been downloaded over 100 million times, and he is the author of the new book Beyond Training: Mastering Endurance, Health and Life.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn new things and improve our skills. It’s also one of the best ways to learn about new things and improve our skills. Today, we’re glad to share this list of book recommendations made by one of the most successful fitness experts and entrepreneurs, Ben Greenfield.
- 1 1.8 Weeks to SEALFIT: A Navy SEAL’s Guide to Unconventional Training for Physical and Mental Toughness by Mark Divine
- 2 2.The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life by Tim Ferriss
- 3 3.Killing Sacred Cows: Overcoming the Financial Myths That Are Destroying Your Prosperity by Garrett B. Gunderson
- 4 4.The Five Minute Journal: A Happier You in 5 Minutes a Day by Alex Ikonn
2.The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life by Tim Ferriss
3.Killing Sacred Cows: Overcoming the Financial Myths That Are Destroying Your Prosperity by Garrett B. Gunderson
Ben Greenfield’s book recommendations are a great mix of books that will help you improve your fitness, health, and life. If you’re looking to learn more about fitness, health, and life, then these books are a great place to start. We hope you enjoyed this list and that you’ll read these books and learn from them
- Ivanka Trump’s Book Recommendations
- Paul Tudor Jones II’s Book Recommendations
- Marian Finucane’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.