Last Updated on April 26, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Bill Gates is an American business magnate, philanthropist, investor, computer programmer, and inventor. Gates is the former CEO and current chairman of Microsoft, the software company he founded with Paul Allen. He is consistently ranked among the world’s wealthiest people and was the wealthiest overall from 1995 to 2009, excluding 2008, when he was ranked third. During his career at Microsoft, Gates held the positions of CEO and chief software architect, and remains the largest individual shareholder, with 6.4 percent of the common stock. Gates has authored and co-authored several books.
Reading is a great way to learn new things and broaden your horizons. It’s also a great way to learn about the world and the people around us. Bill Gates is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world. He’s also a philanthropist and an avid reader. Here are some of his favorite books.
- 1 1.The Choice, by Dr. Edith Eva Eger.
- 2 2.Cloud Atlas, by David Mitchell.
- 3 3.The Ride of a Lifetime, by Bob Iger.
- 4 4.The Great Influenza, by John M. Barry.
- 5 5.Good Economics for Hard Times, by Abhijit V. Banerjee and Esther Duflo.
- 6 6.The Headspace Guide to Meditation and Mindfulness, by Andy Puddicombe.
- 7 7.Moonwalking with Einstein, by Joshua Foer.
- 8 8.A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
We hope you enjoyed this list of book recommendations from one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world, Bill Gates. There are so many great books to be read, and we hope you’ll take the time to read these books and learn from them. Let us know your favorite books in the comments!
- Brian Tracy’s Book Recommendations
- David Bowie’s Book Recommendations
- Matt Colville’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.