Last Updated on April 8, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Connor Franta is a YouTube personality, vlogger, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is the founder of the clothing brand Common Culture, which is a lifestyle brand that focuses on the intersection of art, music, and fashion. He has also released his own book titled A Work in Progress. He is also the founder of the Franta Foundation, which is a non-profit organization that focuses on bringing awareness to mental health and suicide prevention. Connor Franta has over 4 million subscribers on YouTube.
Reading is a great way to learn and to grow. It helps us to become better people, to learn new things, and to gain new perspectives. Today, we’re glad to share with you a list of books recommended by one of the most popular YouTubers out there, Connor Franta.
- 1 1.The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- 2 2.I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- 3 3.Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
- 4 4.The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King
- 5 5.Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- 6 6.Looking for Alaska by John Green
- 7 7.The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- 8 8.The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
- 9 9.Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
- 10 10.The Giver by Lois Lowry
Connor Franta has a great taste in books and reading. These books are a great mix of fiction and non-fiction, and they all have one thing in common: they’re all books that will help you grow and learn. We hope you enjoyed this list and that you’ll pick up some of these books and learn something new!
- Sara Haines’s Book Recommendations
- Rhonda Patrick’s Book Recommendations
- Phil Jackson’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.