Last Updated on April 29, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Dan Carlin is an American political commentator and amateur historian who hosts two popular podcasts, Hardcore History and Common Sense. He is also a former radio talk show host. Carlin is a graduate of the University of Montana. He has also worked as a newspaper reporter and radio broadcaster. Carlin has been a guest on the History Channel series “Decisive Battles” and “Modern Marvels”.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn about the world. It’s also one of the best ways to learn about the world around us. It’s a great way to learn about history, politics, and the world in general. Today, we’re here to share with you a list of books recommended by Dan Carlin, a popular American political commentator and amateur historian.
- 1 1. Aftermath: The Remnants of War By Donovan Webster
- 2 2. Poilu By Louis Barthas
- 3 3. A World Undone By G. J. Meyer
- 4 4. Blitzed: Drugs in the Third Reich By Norman Ohler
- 5 5. From Cyrus to Alexander By Pierre Briant
- 6 6. The Wages of Destruction By Adam Tooze
- 7 7. With the Old Breed By E.B. Sledge
- 8 8. Storm of Steel By Ernst Junger
- 9 9. The First World War in Colour By Peter Walther
- 10 10. Inside the Kremlin’s Cold War By Vladislav Zubok and Constantine Pleshakov
We hope you enjoyed this list of book recommendations from Dan Carlin, a popular American political commentator and amateur historian. These books will give you a great insight into the world around us, and the world we live in. If you’re looking for a good read, you’ll find it in this list.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates’s Book Recommendation
- Warren Buffett’s Book Recommendations
- Mark Manson’s Book Recommendation
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.