Last Updated on May 4, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Dave Ramsey is a financial advisor, radio host, and author. He is best known for his radio show, The Dave Ramsey Show, and his book Financial Peace. Ramsey was born in Nashville, Tennessee, in 1960. He graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in business administration. He started his career as a financial advisor in 1983. He is married to his wife, Sharon, and they have three children.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow. We learn from the lives of others, we learn from their mistakes, and we learn from their successes. Today, we’re glad to share a list of books recommended by Dave Ramsey, a well-known financial advisor and entrepreneur.
- 1 1.The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant by Terry Felber
- 2 2.The Proximity Principle by Ken Coleman
- 3 3.Quitter by Jon Acuff
- 4 4.Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- 5 5.One Question by Ken Coleman
- 6 6.Start. by Jon Acuff
- 7 7.Boundaries by Henry Cloud
- 8 8.48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
- 9 9.How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 10 10.The Go-Getter by Peter B. Kyne
- 11 11.Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
- 12 12.Debt-Free Degree by Anthony ONeal
- 13 13.The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- 14 14.Necessary Endings by Henry Cloud
- 15 15.Everyday Millionaires by Chris Hogan
- 16 16.Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- 17 17.Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters by Meg Meeker
- 18 18.The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers by Meg Meeker
- 19 19.Good to Great by Jim Collins
- 20 20.The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- 21 21.Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
- 22 22.Gazelles, Baby Steps & 37 Other Things by Jonathan Acuff
- 23 23.The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- 24 24.Strong Mothers, Strong Sons by Meg Meeker
- 25 25.Thou Shall Prosper by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
- 26 26.The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- 27 27.Business Boutique by Christy Wright
- 28 28.You’ve Got This by Meg Meeker
- 29 29.Love Your Life, Not Theirs by Rachel Cruze
Dave Ramsey’s recommendations are a great mix of business, finance, and self-help books. If you’re looking to grow your knowledge and improve your financial situation, you’ll find a lot of value in these books. We hope you enjoyed this list and that you’ll read these books and come up with your own list of recommendations!
- Charlie Munger’s Book Recommendations
- Sam Harris’s Book Recommendations
- Tanya Burr’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.