Last Updated on May 6, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Elliott Hulse is a writer, speaker, and entrepreneur. He is the author of the book, “The Art of Being Unmistakable: How to Use Irreverence to Your Advantage”. He is also the founder of the company, Unmistakable Creative. He has been featured in several publications, such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, and The Huffington Post.
The best books are the ones that you can’t put down. They are the ones that you read over and over again. They are the ones that you can’t wait to get back to. They are the ones that you read at every opportunity. They are the ones that you can’t stop thinking about. They are the ones that change your life. Today, we’re glad to share with you a list of books that Elliott Hulse recommends.
- 1 1.Autobiography of a Spiritually Incorrect Mystic by Osho
- 2 2.The Essential Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 3 3.Character Analysis by Wilhelm Reich
- 4 4.Mastery by Robert Greene
- 5 5.The Language of the Body by Alexander Lowen
- 6 6.You’re It! On Hiding, Seeking, and Being Found by Alan W. Watts
- 7 7.The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell
- 8 8.Empire State of Mind: How Jay-Z Went From Street Corner to Corner Office by Zack O’Malley Greenburg
- 9 9.The King Within: Accessing the King in the Male Psyche by Robert L. Moore
- 10 10.The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr. by Martin Luther King Jr.
- 11 11.A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- 12 12.The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- 13 13.Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- 14 14.Freedom: The Courage to Be Yourself by Osho
- 15 15.Creativity: Unleashing the Forces Within by Osho
- 16 16.The Essential Rumi by Rumi
- 17 17.The Way of Zen by Alan W. Watts
- 18 18.The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams by Deepak Chopra
- 19 19.Narcissism: Denial of the True Self by Alexander Lowen
- 20 20.Letters from a Stoic by Seneca
- 21 21.Emerson: The Mind on Fire by Robert D. Richardson Jr.
- 22 22.A People’s History of the United States by Howard Zinn
8.Empire State of Mind: How Jay-Z Went From Street Corner to Corner Office by Zack O’Malley Greenburg
18.The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams by Deepak Chopra
There are some great books on this list, and we’re sure that you’ll find something that you’ll love. There are books on entrepreneurship, writing, and business. If you’re looking for a good book to read, you’ll definitely find one here.
- Neil Strauss’s Book Recommendations
- Joseph John Maddon, Jr.’s Book Recommendations
- Jon Stewart’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.