Last Updated on March 26, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Glenn Beck is a conservative American political commentator, author, television host, and the CEO of Mercury Radio Arts. He was born in Everett, Washington, and raised in Mount Vernon, Washington. He dropped out of high school at seventeen, and later earned his GED. He worked at a series of odd jobs, including as a stock boy, insurance salesman, and a radio announcer. He began his broadcasting career in the early 1990s at local radio stations. In 1996, he was hired by Fox News, and later became a nationally syndicated talk show host with Premiere Radio Networks. He has authored six New York Times-bestselling books. Beck is the founder and CEO of Mercury Radio Arts, a multimedia production company through which he produces content for radio, television, publishing, the stage, and the Internet.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn new things. There are so many great books out there, and it’s hard to decide which ones to read. Luckily, there are people like Glenn Beck who are willing to share their favorite books with us. Today, we’re glad to share Glenn Beck’s book recommendations with you.
- 1 1.The Last Odyssey by James Rollins
- 2 2.All Gifts, Bestowed by Joshua Gayou
- 3 3.Unfreedom of the Press by Mark R. Levin
- 4 4.The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff
- 5 5.The Rational Bible by Dennis Prager
- 6 6.White Rose, Black Forest by Eoin Dempsey
- 7 7.The Last Firewall by William Hertling
- 8 8.A.I. Apocalypse by William Hertling
- 9 9.Avogadro Corp by William Hertling
- 10 10.Dear Reader by Michael Malice
- 11 11.Use of Force by Brad Thor
- 12 12.Mistakes Were Made by Carol Tavris
- 13 13.Winners Never Cheat by Jon M. Huntsman
- 14 14.The Book of Virtues by William J. Bennett
Glenn Beck’s book recommendations are a great place to start if you’re looking for books to read. There are some classics here, and some newer books that are still worth reading. We hope you enjoyed this list and that you’ll read these books and come up with your own recommendations!
- Hal Elrod’s Book Recommendations
- Scott Adams’s Book Recommendations
- Jocko Willink’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.