Last Updated on April 8, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Hannah Hart is a popular YouTube personality, best known for her My Drunk Kitchen series. She is also a published author, with her first book being My Drunk Kitchen: A Guide to Eating, Drinking, and Going with Your Gut. She has also appeared on the Cooking Channel show, Unique Sweets, and is a regular guest on the Today Show.
Reading is a great way to learn new things and expand your horizons. It’s also a great way to learn about new topics and hobbies. Today, we’re glad to share a list of books recommended by Hannah Hart, a popular YouTube personality and author.
- 1 1.Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
- 2 2.The Burden of Sympathy: How Families Cope With Mental Illness by David A. Karp
- 3 3.Buffering: Unshared Tales of a Life Fully Loaded by Hannah Hart
- 4 4.Devotions: The Selected Poems of Mary Oliver
- 5 5.Driven to Distraction by Edward M. Hallowell M.D. and John J. Ratey M.D.
Hannah Hart’s recommendations are a great mix of books that are fun to read, and books that are informative. We hope you enjoyed this list of books and that you’ll read them and learn something new about yourself and the world.
- Diane Rehm’s Book Recommendations
- Sara Haines’s Book Recommendations
- Connor Franta’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.