Last Updated on May 4, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Howard Stern is an American radio personality, television host, author, actor, and photographer. He is best known for his radio show, which was nationally syndicated from 1986 to 2005. He gained wide recognition in the 1990s where he was labeled a “shock jock” for his outspoken and sometimes controversial style. Stern has been named as the “King of All Media” since 2006 due to his success on his radio show, his two books, his two pay-per-view specials, his two TV series, and his Sirius XM radio show. He is the author of two New York Times bestselling books, Private Parts and Miss America.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow as a person. It’s a great way to learn about the world around us, and it’s a great way to learn about ourselves. Reading is also a great way to learn about the world of business and entrepreneurship. Today, we’re glad to share this list of books recommended by one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world, Howard Stern.
- 1 1.Getting Things Done by David Allen
- 2 2.With the Old Breed by E. B. Sledge
- 3 3.A People’s History of the United States by Howard Zinn
- 4 4.Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
- 5 5.Andrew Wyeth by Audrey M. Lewis & Patricia A Junker
- 6 6.By Some Miracle I Made It Out Of There by Tom Sizemore
- 7 7.Giant of the Senate by Al Franken
- 8 8.He Started It! by Danny Zucker
- 9 9.The Divided Mind by John Sarno
- 10 10.Unbelievable by Katy Tur
Howard Stern’s book recommendations are a great way to learn about the world of business and entrepreneurship. They’re also a great way to learn about the world of radio and entertainment. If you’re looking for a great way to learn about the world of business, we recommend you check out his book, Miss America. If you’re looking for a great way to learn about the world of entertainment, we recommend you check out his book, Private Parts.
- Malcolm Gladwell’s Book Recommendations
- Tim Ferriss’s Book Recommendations
- Dave Ramsey’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.