Last Updated on May 6, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Hugh Hewitt is an American radio talk show host, law professor, author, and constitutional lawyer. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan and the University of California, Los Angeles. He is the author of five books, including The Fourth Way: The Conservative Playbook for a Lasting GOP Majority, and A Mormon in the White House? An Election-Year Guide to the 2012 Presidential Race. He is the host of a nationally syndicated radio show, The Hugh Hewitt Show, which is heard on more than 400 stations.
The best way to learn about the world is to read about it. Reading is a great way to learn about the world and to learn about the people who have shaped it. Today, we’re glad to share with you a list of books recommended by one of the most influential radio talk show hosts, Hugh Hewitt.
- 1 1.Red Line by Joby Warrick
- 2 2.Chaos Under Heaven by Josh Rogin
- 3 3.Dark Sky by C. J. Box
- 4 4.The Power Couple by Alex Berenson
- 5 5.Grant by Ron Chernow
- 6 6.To Provide and Maintain a Navy by Henry J Hendrix
- 7 7.Extraordinary, Ordinary People by Condoleezza Rice
- 8 8.The Essential Scalia by Antonin Scalia
- 9 9.Begin Again by Eddie S. Glaude Jr.
- 10 10.Dominion by Tom Holland
- 11 11.The Great Influenza by John M. Barry
- 12 12.Tightrope by Nicholas D. Kristof
- 13 13.Tell Your Children by Alex Berenson
- 14 14.Let There Be Water by Seth M. Siegel
- 15 15.The Way Back by Phil Cooke
Hugh Hewitt’s recommendations are a great way to learn about the world and to learn about the people who have shaped it. We hope you’ll enjoy these books and that you’ll come up with new ideas and perspectives on the world.
- Rachel Maddow’s Book Recommendations
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Book Recommendations
- Matt Chandler’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.