Last Updated on May 4, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Malcolm Gladwell is a Canadian journalist, bestselling author, and speaker. He was born in England, but moved to Canada when he was six. He graduated from the University of Toronto with a degree in history. He began his career as a journalist in Canada, writing for The American Spectator and The Washington Post. He then moved to the United States, where he wrote for The New Yorker. His first book, The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference, was published in 2000. It was a bestseller, and it was followed by Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking in 2005. In 2010 he published Outliers: The Story of Success, which was another bestseller. He has also written for the New York Times Magazine, The New Yorker, and Time. He has appeared on the television show 60 Minutes, and he has been a guest on Real Time with Bill Maher. He has also been a guest on the Late Show with David Letterman, The
Malcolm Gladwell is one of the most popular and well-known writers of our time. He has written several books that have been bestsellers, and he has been a guest on many popular TV shows. He has also been a guest on many podcasts, and he has been interviewed on many podcasts as well. Today, we’re glad to share some of his favorite books.
- 1 1. ‘Freakonomics’ by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
- 2 2. ‘Psychoanalysis: The Impossible Profession’ by Janet Malcolm
- 3 3. ‘Fooled by Randomness‘ by Nassim Taleb
- 4 4.‘The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game’ by Michael Lewis
- 5 5. ‘The Opposable Mind’ by Roger Martin
- 6 6. ‘Traffic: Why We Drive The Way We Do’ by Tom Vanderbilt
- 7 7.‘Nixon Agonistes: The Crisis of the Self-Made Man’ by Garry Wills
- 8 8.‘Should I Be Tested for Cancer?’ by H. Gilbert Welch
- 9 9. ‘The Person and the Situation’ by Richard Nisbett
Gladwell’s book recommendations are a great way to get into his mind and see what he thinks is important. He has a wide range of interests, and his recommendations are a great way to get into some of those interests. We hope you enjoyed this list and that you’ll read some of these books.
- Tim Ferriss’s Book Recommendations
- Dave Ramsey’s Book Recommendations
- Charlie Munger’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.