Last Updated on March 26, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Mohnish Pabrai is a value investor, and he is the managing partner of Pabrai Investment Funds. He is also the founder and managing partner of Pabrai Investment Advisors. Pabrai is the author of the book, The Dhandho Investor: The Low Risk Value Method to High Returns. Pabrai was born in India, and he moved to the United States in 1978. He graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1983 with a degree in electrical engineering. He worked for a few years at Intel, and then he started his career in finance. Pabrai is a value investor, and he has been featured in several popular media outlets, including Bloomberg, CNBC, and The Wall Street Journal.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow. It’s a great way to learn new things and it’s also a great way to learn about yourself and the world around you. Today, we’re glad to share with you a list of books recommended by one of the most successful value investors out there, Mohnish Pabrai.
- 1 1.1,000 Dollars and an Idea: Entrepreneur to Billionaire by Sam Wyly
- 2 2.100 Baggers: Stocks that Return 100-to-1 and How to Find Them by Christopher Mayer
- 3 3.A Bull in China: Investing Profitably in the World’s Greatest Market by Jim Rogers
- 4 4.A Gift to My Children: A Father’s Lessons for Life and Investing by Jim Rogers
- 5 5.A Higher Standard of Leadership: Lessons from the life of Gandhi by Keshavan Nair
- 6 6.A Master Class with Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger by Eben Otuteye
- 7 7.A Mathematician Plays the Stock Market by John Allen Paulos
- 8 8.A Modern Approach to Graham and Dodd Investing by Thomas P. Au
- 9 9.A Money Mind at Ninety by Philip Carret
- 10 10.A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton Malkiel
- 11 11.A Short History of Financial Euphoria by John Kenneth Galbraith
- 12 12.A Splendid Exchange: How Trade Shaped the World by William J. Bernstein
- 13 13.Adventure Capitalist: The Ultimate Road Trip by Jim Rogers
- 14 14.Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk by Peter L. Bernstein
- 15 15.Aimr Performance Presentation Standards Handbook 1997 by Aimr
- 16 16.An Essay on the Principle of Population by Thomas Malthus
- 17 17.An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations: Volume 1 by Adam Smith
- 18 18.An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations: Volume 2 by Adam Smith
- 19 19.Analysis of Financial Statements by Leopold A. Bernstein, John J. Wild
- 20 20.Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism by George A. Akerlof, Robert Shiller
20.Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism by George A. Akerlof, Robert Shiller
Mohnish Pabrai’s book recommendations are a great way to learn about the world and get a better understanding of the way things work. We hope you enjoyed this list and that you’ll read these books and come up with new ideas for the future!
- Noah Centineo’s Book Recommendations
- Jocko Willink’s Book Recommendations
- Scott Adams’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.