Last Updated on May 6, 2021
Neil Strauss is an American author, journalist, and ghostwriter. He is best known for his books The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists, and Rules of the Game. He is also a contributing editor at Rolling Stone and a regular columnist for The New York Times. He has written for Men’s Health, Details, Vibe, and The New York Times Magazine. He is also a television personality, having appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Howard Stern Show, and The View. He has also been a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Tyra Banks Show, and The View.
Reading is one of the most important habits we can acquire. It helps us to learn, to grow, and to become better people. Reading is also a great way to spend our free time. It’s a great way to relax and to get inspired. Today, we’re glad to share with you a list of books recommended by Neil Strauss.
- 1 1.Influence by Robert Cialdini
- 2 2.The Red Queen by Matt Ridley
- 3 3.The Fear Book by Cheri Huber
- 4 4.Be the Person You Want to Find by Cheri Huber
- 5 5.Facing Codependence by Pia Mellody
- 6 6.Facing Love Addiction by Pia Mellody
- 7 7.Silently Seduced by Kenneth Adams
- 8 8.Under Saturn’s Shadow by James Hollis
- 9 9.The Eden Project by James Hollis
- 10 10.The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- 11 11.The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
- 12 12.The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
Neil Strauss’s list is a great mix of fiction, non-fiction, and memoir. It’s a great list of books to read and learn from. We hope you enjoyed the list and will consider reading some of these books. Let us know what you think of Neil Strauss’s list!
- Joseph John Maddon, Jr.’s Book Recommendations
- Jon Stewart’s Book Recommendations
- Hugh Hewitt’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.