Last Updated on March 26, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Noah Centineo is an American actor and singer. He is best known for his role as Michael in the Netflix original series “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before”. He has also appeared in the films “The Fosters” and “The DUFF”. He is also known for his YouTube channel where he has over 1 million subscribers.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow as a person. It allows us to learn about the world, and about ourselves. Reading is also a great way to relax and unwind. It’s no wonder that so many people love to read, and that so many people have favorite books that they love to read over and over again. Today, we’re here to share with you the favorite books of Noah Centineo.
- 1 1.Trust: Living Spontaneously and Embracing Life by Osh
- 2 2.Trust: A Direction, Not a Destination by Osho
- 3 3.The Book of Woman by Osho
- 4 4.The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- 5 5.Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
- 6 6.The Celestine Prophecy (Celestine Prophecy, #1) by James Redfield
- 7 7.The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship –Toltec Wisdom Book by Miguel Ruiz
- 8 8.Ishmael by Daniel Quinn
- 9 9.The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Miguel Ruiz
- 10 10.Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other by Osho
- 11 11.Love, Freedom, and Aloneness: The Koan of Relationships by Osho
- 12 12.The Story of B (Ishmael, #2) by Daniel Quinn
7.The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship –Toltec Wisdom Book by Miguel Ruiz
Noah Centineo is a young actor who is just starting out in his career. However, he has already made a name for himself in the entertainment industry. His book recommendations are a great way to learn more about the world, and to learn more about yourself. We hope you enjoy his recommendations and that you’ll read them and come up with your own list of favorite books!
- Jocko Willink’s Book Recommendations
- Scott Adams’s Book Recommendations
- Hal Elrod’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.