Last Updated on March 23, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Ramit Sethi is an American personal finance advisor, entrepreneur, and author. He is the founder of the personal finance blog, I Will Teach You to Be Rich. He is also the author of the New York Times bestseller, I Will Teach You to Be Rich, and the co-author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller, The Ultimate Guide to Paying for College. He is also the founder of the company, GrowthLab, which offers personal finance and entrepreneurship courses. He is also the co-founder of PBworks, a wiki-hosting site.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn. It’s a great way to learn about the world around us, and it’s also a great way to learn about ourselves. Reading is also a great way to learn about how to do things better. Today, we’re glad to share with you a list of books recommended by Ramit Sethi, an entrepreneur and personal finance expert.
6. The Opposite of Spoiled: Raising Kids Who Are Grounded, Generous, and Smart About Money by Ron Lieber
8. Age of Propaganda: The Everyday Use and Abuse of Persuasion by Anthony Pratkanis and Elliot Aronson
13. Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead by Tara Sophia Mohr
14. Mistakes Were Made (But Not By Me): Why We Justify Foolish Beliefs, Bad Decisions, and Hurtful Acts by Carol Tavris and Elliot Aronson
16. Creativity Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace
23. The Luxury Strategy: Break the Rules of Marketing to Build Luxury Brands by J.N. Kapferer and V. Bastien
47. Bringing Up Bebe: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting by Pamela Druckerman
50. Losing the Signal: The Untold Story Behind the Extraordinary Rise and Spectacular Fall of Blackberry by Jacquie McNish and Sean Silcoff
Ramit Sethi’s recommendations are a great way to learn about entrepreneurship, personal finance, and the world around us. These books will help you learn how to do things better and how to make the most of your life. We hope you enjoy them!
- Sophia Bush’s Book recommendations
- Brandon Sanderson’s Book recommendations
- Adam Savage’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.