Last Updated on April 29, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Robert Greene is an American author, known for his books on strategy, power, and seduction. He is a New York Times best-selling author, and has written five international bestsellers: The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, The 50th Law, and Mastery. He has been a regular contributor to the New York Times, Esquire, and the Huffington Post.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow. It expands our horizons and helps us to understand the world around us. However, it can be hard to find the time to read. Luckily, today, we’re here to share with you a list of books recommended by Robert Greene, one of the most influential writers of our time.
- 1 1.The Devils of Loudun by Aldous Huxley
- 2 2.The Tigress of ForliRenaissance Italy’s Most Courageous and Notorious Countess, Caterina Riario Sforza de’ Medici by Elizabeth Lev
- 3 3.With Malice Toward NoneThe Life of Abraham Lincoln by Stephen B. Oates
- 4 4.DreyfusPolitics, Emotion, and the Scandal of the Century by Ruth Harris
- 5 5.AugustusThe Life of Rome’s First Emperor by Anthony Everitt
- 6 6.Master of the Senate by Robert A. Caro
- 7 7.Imprudent KingA New Life of Philip II by Geoffrey Parker
- 8 8.ConspiracyPeter Thiel, Hulk Hogan, Gawker, and the Anatomy of Intrigue by Ryan Holiday
- 9 9.Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- 10 10.Stillness Is the Key by Ryan Holiday
2.The Tigress of Forli
Renaissance Italy’s Most Courageous and Notorious Countess, Caterina Riario Sforza de’ Medici by Elizabeth Lev
Robert Greene’s recommendations highlight the fact that he’s a widely read and diversely informed man. A casual run-through of these books will give you a taste of literature, science, progress, and philosophy in many forms. We hope you enjoyed his recommendations and that you’ll read them and build your own wisdom and come up with new ideas for the future!
- Barack Obama’s Book Recommendations
- Donalyn Miller’s Book Recommendations
- Tai Lopez’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.