Last Updated on April 30, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Robert Kiyosaki is an entrepreneur, investor, author, and motivational speaker. He is best known for his Rich Dad Poor Dad series of books. Kiyosaki has written over 15 books, and he has sold over 26 million copies. He has also written a number of financial courses, and he has founded a number of companies. He is a self-made millionaire, and he has been featured in a number of television shows and documentaries.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn new things and to broaden our horizons. It’s also a great way to learn from the mistakes and successes of others. Today, we’re glad to share this list of books recommended by Robert Kiyosaki.
- 1 1.What Works on Wall StreetThe Classic Guide to the Best-performing Investment Strategies of All Time by O’Shaughnessy, James P.
- 2 2.Multiple Streams of Income[how to Generate A Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth] by Allen, Robert G.
- 3 3.The Wealth of Nations by Smith, Adam
- 4 4.Awaken the Giant Within by Robbins, Anthony
- 5 5.Think and Grow Rich by Hill, Napoleon
- 6 6.The Worldly PhilosophersThe Lives, Times, and Ideas of the Great Economic Thinkers by Heilbroner, Robert L.
- 7 7.Creating WealthRetire in Ten Years Using Allen’s Seven Principles of Wealth / Robert G. Allen by Allen, Robert G.
- 8 8.How to Make Money in StocksA Winning System in Good Times or Bad by O’Neil, William J.
1.What Works on Wall Street
The Classic Guide to the Best-performing Investment Strategies of All Time by O’Shaughnessy, James P.
6.The Worldly Philosophers
The Lives, Times, and Ideas of the Great Economic Thinkers by Heilbroner, Robert L.
Retire in Ten Years Using Allen’s Seven Principles of Wealth / Robert G. Allen by Allen, Robert G.
Robert Kiyosaki is a self-made millionaire, and he has a lot of experience to share. He has written a number of books and courses on financial literacy, and he has a lot of experience to share. We hope you enjoyed his list of book recommendations, and that you’ll read them and learn from them.
- Bishop Robert Barron’s Book Recommendations
- Quentin Jerome Tarantino’s Book Recommendations
- Dan Carlin’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.