Last Updated on May 7, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Russell Brand is an English comedian, actor, radio host, author, and activist. He is best known for his comedy work, as well as his portrayal of the character of Aldous Snow in the film adaptation of the book, “Forgetting Sarah Marshall”. He also played the title character in the film, “Get Him to the Greek”. He is the host of the radio show, “The Russell Brand Show”, and has authored three books: “My Booky Wook: A Memoir of Sex, Drugs, and Stand-Up”, “Booky Wook 2: This Time It’s Personal”, and “Revolution”.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow as a person. It’s a great way to learn about the world and about yourself. It’s also a great way to learn about what you want out of life and what you want to do with your life. Reading is one of the best ways to learn about the world and about yourself. It’s also a great way to learn about what you want out of life and what you want to do with your life. Today, we’re glad to share with you the book recommendations of one of the most interesting people in the world, Russell Brand.
- 1 1.Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- 2 2.Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- 3 3.The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
- 4 4.The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell
- 5 5.The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi
- 6 6.Tribe by Sebastian Junger
- 7 7.Zen in the Art of Archery by Eugen Herrigel
- 8 8.The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- 9 9.The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- 10 10.DMT by Rick Strassman
- 11 11.Moby-Dick by Herman Melville
- 12 12.Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
- 13 13.Modern Man In Search of a Soul by Carl Jung
- 14 14.Rising in Love by Ram Das Batchelder
- 15 15.Journey Within by Radhanath Swami
Russell Brand’s recommendations are a great mix of books that will help you learn about the world, yourself, and what you want out of life. We hope you enjoy these books and that they help you grow as a person.
- Marcus Lemonis’s Book Recommendations
- Jenn Im’s Book Recommendations
- Cheryl Strayed’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.