Last Updated on March 26, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Scott Adams is a cartoonist, creator of the Dilbert comic strip, and author of several nonfiction works of satire, commentary, business, and general speculation. His Dilbert series came to national prominence through the downsizing period in 1990s America, and his commentary has been widely syndicated. He is also the author of several nonfiction works of satire, commentary, business, and general speculation. He has written several books including The Dilbert Principle, Dogbert’s Top Secret Management Handbook, and The Way of the Weasel.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow as a person. It’s also one of the best ways to learn about the world around us. Reading allows us to learn from the mistakes of others and to avoid repeating them. It also allows us to learn from the successes of others and to replicate them. Today, we’re glad to share with you a list of books recommended by one of the most successful cartoonists and entrepreneurs, Scott Adams.
- 1 1.Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- 2 2.The One Sentence Persuasion Course by Blair Warren
- 3 3.The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- 4 4.Impossible to Ignore by Carmen Simon
- 5 5.Influence by Robert B. Cialdini PhD
- 6 6.Salt Sugar Fat by Michael Moss
- 7 7.The Luck Factor by Richard Wiseman
- 8 8.Apocalypse Never by Michael Shellenberger
- 9 9.What Every BODY is Saying by Joe Navarro
- 10 10.The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne
- 11 11.The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- 12 12.Win Your Case by Gerry Spence
- 13 13.How to Write a Good Advertisement by Victor O. Schwab
- 14 14.Pre-Suasion by Robert B. Cialdini PhD
- 15 15.How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 16 16.Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- 17 17.The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump
Scott Adams is a successful cartoonist and entrepreneur. He’s also a prolific reader and we’re glad to share his book recommendations with you. These books will help you learn and grow as a person. They’ll also help you learn about the world around you. We hope you enjoy these books and that you’ll share them with your friends and family.
- Hal Elrod’s Book Recommendations
- Glenn Beck’s Book Recommendations
- Jocko Willink’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.