Last Updated on May 5, 2021
Seth Godin is a best-selling author, entrepreneur, marketer, and public speaker. He is the founder of several companies, including Yoyodyne and Squidoo. He is the author of several books, including Purple Cow, Linchpin, and The Dip. He has been a columnist for Fast Company, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal. He is also the founder of altMBA, an online school for entrepreneurs.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow as a person. It is a great way to expand our knowledge and learn new things. It is also a great way to learn from the experiences of others and avoid mistakes they have made. Today, we’re glad to share a list of books recommended by Seth Godin, a best-selling author and entrepreneur.
- 1 1.Thinking in Bets by Annie Duke
- 2 2.The Long Tail by Chris Anderson
- 3 3.The Pursuit of Wow! by Tom Peters
- 4 4.Rework by David “DHH” Heinemeier Hansson
- 5 5.Debt by David Graeber
- 6 6.Originals by Adam Grant
- 7 7.The Gift by Lewis Hyde
- 8 8.Dune by Frank Herbert
- 9 9.A Second Chance by Catherine Hoke
- 10 10.Pattern Recognition by William Gibson
- 11 11.The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- 12 12.Secrets of Closing the Sale by Zig Ziglar
- 13 13.Meaningful Work by Shawn Askinosie
- 14 14.The Art of Possibility by Rosamund Stone Zander
- 15 15.Stone Age Economics by Marshall Sahlins
- 16 16.The Blue Sweater by Jacqueline Novogratz
- 17 17.Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore
- 18 18.Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
- 19 19.Makers by Cory Doctorow
- 20 20.The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson
- 21 21.Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
- 22 22.Give and Take by Adam Grant
- 23 23.Thirst by Scott Harrison
- 24 24.Just Kids by Patti Smith
- 25 25.Understanding Comics by Scott McCloud
- 26 26.B by Sarah Kay
- 27 27.Walk in Their Shoes by Jim Ziolkowski
Seth Godin’s list of book recommendations is a great way to learn from the experiences of others. It’s a great way to learn from the mistakes of others and avoid them yourself. It’s also a great way to learn from the successes of others and model your own success after them. Reading is one of the best ways to learn, and Seth Godin’s list of book recommendations is a great place to start.
- Howard Stern’s Book Recommendations
- Malcolm Gladwell’s Book Recommendations
- Tim Ferriss’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.