Last Updated on April 29, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Tai Lopez is an entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. He is best known for his website and podcast, which has over 1 million subscribers. He is also the founder of the Gen Y Capital Partners, which is a venture capital firm. He has also been featured on the cover of Forbes, and has been named one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 30 by BusinessWeek.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn from the experiences of others. It’s also one of the best ways to learn from your own experiences. Reading is a great way to learn from the mistakes of others and to learn from your own mistakes. It’s a great way to learn how to do things better. Reading is one of the best ways to learn how to be a better person. Today, we’re glad to share with you the book recommendations of Tai Lopez, who is a great entrepreneur and investor.
- 1 1.The Denial of Death by Ernest Becker
- 2 2.The Life of Greece by Will Durant
- 3 3.The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- 4 4.Smart Women Finish Rich by David Bach
- 5 5.The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
- 6 6.The Start-Up J Curve by Howard Love
- 7 7.Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies by Arvind Narayanan
- 8 8.The H Factor of Personality by Kibeom Lee
- 9 9.The Road to Character by David Brooks
- 10 10.Cómo las Personas Exitosas Dirigen by John C. Maxwell
- 11 11.How to Survive the Loss of a Love by Peter McWilliams
- 12 12.Subliminal by Leonard Mlodinow
- 13 13.Seeking Wisdom by Peter Bevelin
- 14 14.Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harari
- 15 15.The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- 16 16.Poor Charlie’s Almanack by Peter D. Kaufman
- 17 17.Deep Work by Cal Newport
- 18 18.The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
- 19 19.The Upright Thinkers by Leonard Mlodinow
- 20 20.Compelling People by John Neffinger
- 21 21.The Greatest Minds and Ideas of All Time by Will Durant
- 22 22.Grinding It Out by Ray Kroc
- 23 23.Sam Walton by Sam Walton
Reading is a great way to learn and to grow. We hope you enjoyed this list of book recommendations from Tai Lopez. We hope you’ll read them and learn from them and grow from them. Let us know if you have any favorites!
- Jordan B. Peterson’s Book Recommendations
- Tyler Cowen’s Book Recommendations
- Ben Greenfield’s Book recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.