Last Updated on May 4, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Tim Ferriss is an American author, entrepreneur, and public speaker. He is the author of The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body, The 4-Hour Chef, and Tools of Titans. He is also the creator of the self-development podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show.
Tim Ferriss is a well-known entrepreneur and public speaker. He is also a self-development guru. He has been featured in many popular magazines and news outlets such as Forbes, Fast Company, and The New York Times. His podcast is one of the most popular podcasts in the world. Today, we’re glad to share some of his favorite books to read.
- 1 1.The Magic of Thinking Big By David J. Schwartz
- 2 2.The Ride of a Lifetime By Robert Iger
- 3 3.The Obstacle Is the Way By Ryan Holiday
- 4 4.The Art of Asking By Amanda Palmer
- 5 5.Secrets of Power Negotiating By Roger Dawson
- 6 6.ReWork By Jason Fried and D.H. Hansson
- 7 7.Principles By Ray Dalio
- 8 8.How to Change Your Mind By Michael Pollan
- 9 9.Grit By Angela Duckworth
- 10 10.The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing By Al Ries
Tim Ferriss is a very well-read man. He has read a lot of books and has a lot of recommendations. We hope you’ll find some of his recommendations to be of use to you. Let us know if you have any recommendations of your own!
- Dave Ramsey’s Book Recommendations
- Charlie Munger’s Book Recommendations
- Sam Harris’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.