Last Updated on April 12, 2021
Wired For Youth is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
Tom Hiddleston was born in London, England on February 9, 1981. He is an actor, producer, and singer. He is best known for his role as Loki in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He has also starred in the critically acclaimed War Horse and The Deep Blue Sea. He has also been nominated for a Golden Globe Award for his role in The Night Manager.
Reading is one of the best ways to learn and grow as a person. It allows us to learn from the mistakes of others, and it allows us to learn from the wisdom of others. Today, we’re glad to share with you a list of books recommended by one of the most talented actors in Hollywood, Tom Hiddleston.
- 1 1.Jane Austen’s Letters by Jane Austen
- 2 2.High-Rise by J.G. Ballard
- 3 3.Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens
- 4 4.Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- 5 5.Armadillo by William Boyd
- 6 6.Any Human Heart by William Boyd
- 7 7.Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- 8 8.The Second World War by Winston S. Churchill
- 9 9.His Father’s Son: The Life of Randolph Churchill by Winston S. Churchill
- 10 10.Galápagos: The Islands That Changed the World by Paul D. Stewart
- 11 11.Victoria Cross Heroes by Michael Ashcroft
- 12 12.Life’s That Way by Jim Beaver
- 13 13.Cabinet of Curiosities: My Notebooks, Collections, and Other Obsessions by Guillermo del Toro
- 14 14.The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock and Other Poems by T.S. Eliot
Tom Hiddleston’s list of books to read is a great list for anyone looking to learn more about the world, and the people in it. His list is full of books that will help you learn about the world, and how to live in it. We hope you enjoyed this list, and that you’ll check out these books and more!
- Rhonda Patrick’s Book Recommendations
- Phil Jackson’s Book Recommendations
- Connor Franta’s Book Recommendations
Book summaries, notes, interviews, and more!
Get Bite-sized Lessons straight to your inbox
No spam, all value — we deliver the best bite-sized tips right to your inbox.